Shevchenko vs Chookagian Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 247 Women Flyweight Championship – Co-Main Event
Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko (18-3-0, 5 KOs) vs. Katlyn "Blonde Fighter" Chookagian (13-2-0, 2 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Fight Time: The Main Card starts at 10 p.m. EST (this fight begins after the conclusion of Adams vs Tafa)
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Shevchenko vs Chookagian Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 247 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Valentina Shevchenko (-1050)
- Katlyn Chookagian (+660)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Shevchenko by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Shevchenko by Points: (-130)
- Shevchenko by Submission: (+420)
- Chookagian by KO/TKO: (+2000)
- Chookagian by Points: (+1200)
- Chookagian by Submission: (+2300)
Shevchenko vs Chookagian Betting Trends & Stats
- Chookagian has a 1.5-inch advantage in reach (68" to 66.5").
- Chookagian has a 4-inch advantage in height (5'9" to 5'5").
- Chookagian leads Shevchenko in significant strikes landed per minute, 4.35 to 3.02.
- Shevchenko leads Chookagian in significant strike accuracy, 49.73 percent to 32.98 percent.
Shevchenko vs Chookagian Prop Bet
All Shevchenko-Chookagian odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Double Chance: Valentina Shevchenko by Submission or on Points (-280) — Chookagian is thoroughly outmatched in every area in this fight, as evidenced by the massive -1050 moneyline on Shevchenko defending her belt. To Chookagian's credit, though, she has not been stopped by KO/TKO in any of her 15 pro MMA fights, or in any of her eight as an amateur. Shevchenko has more career wins by both submission (seven) and on points (six) than by KO/TKO (five), making this an interesting way to get action on her without the astronomical moneyline odds.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.