UTSA vs BYU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
UTSA vs BYU Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners (3-1) vs. No. 15 BYU Cougars (3-0)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
UTSA vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (+2500) | BYU: (-10000)
Spread: UTSA: +34.5 (-108) | BYU: -34.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTSA: (34%) | BYU: (66%)
UTSA vs BYU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UTSA: (2.4%) | BYU: (97.6%)
UTSA vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time, head-to-head matchup between UTSA and BYU.
- UTSA is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of UTSA's last 10 games.
- BYU is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- BYU is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- UTSA lost to UAB, 21-13, on the road in Week 5.
- BYU defeated Louisiana Tech, 45-14, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.