UTEP vs Texas Game Info
College Football Week 2
UTEP Miners (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 14 Texas Longhorns (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Coverage: Longhorn Network (LHN)
UTEP vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTEP: (+3300) | TEX: (N/A)
Spread: UTEP: +42.5 (-110) | TEX: -42.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTEP: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
UTEP vs Texas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UTEP: (0.2%) | Texas: (99.8%)
UTEP vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated UTEP, 41-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 10, 2016.
- Texas is 5-0 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- UTEP is 0-18 in its 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big XII opponents.
- Texas is 20-0 in its 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- UTEP finished the 2019 season with a 1-11 record.
- Texas finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.