Utah vs Arizona Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 15 College Basketball Game
Utah vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
Utah Utes (8-8, 1-5 Pac 12) vs. No. 6 Arizona Wildcats (13-1, 3-0 Pac 12)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center — Tucson, AZ
Utah vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+1400) | ARIZ: (-4000)
Spread: UTAH: +20 (-120) | ARIZ: -20 (-102)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTAH: (+30000) | ARIZ: (+1800)
Utah vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Utah vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona is 35-31 in 66 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Utah defeated Arizona, 73-58, in their last meeting on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Utah is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six games against Utah.
- Utah is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Arizona is 8-3-1 ATS in its last 12 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.