Utah State vs Washington State Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Utah State Aggies (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Washington State Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 11:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Utah State vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTST: (+490) | WAZZU: (-750)
Spread: UTST: +15.5 (-110) | WAZZU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTST: (N/A) | WAZZU: (N/A)
Utah State vs Washington State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Utah State: (17.3%) | Washington State: (82.7%)
Utah State vs Washington State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington State is 2-1 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against Utah State, but the Aggies won the most recent meeting by a score of 34-14 on Sep. 30, 1961.
- Utah State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Utah State's last six away games.
- Washington State is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 Week 1 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Washington State's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!