USC vs Stanford Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 27 College Basketball Game
On Thursday in college basketball, the USC Trojans are playing the Stanford Cardinal.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
USC vs Stanford Point Spread
USC is favored by 11 points against Stanford. USC is -110 to cover the spread, while Stanford is -110.
USC vs Stanford Over/Under
The over/under for the USC versus Stanford game on January 27 has been set at 140, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
USC vs Stanford Moneyline
Stanford is the underdog, +470 on the moneyline, while USC is a -670 favorite.
USC vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC wins (84.3%)
USC vs Stanford Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), USC is 10-9-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 11-point favorites or more, the Trojans are 4-5.
- USC has seen eight of its 19 games hit the over.
- Stanford has beaten the spread 10 times in 17 games.
- The Cardinal are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 11-point underdog or more this year.
- Stanford has played 17 games this year, and nine of them have gone over the total.
USC vs Stanford Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: USC: (-670) | Stanford: (+470)
- Spread: USC: -11 (-110) | Stanford: +11 (-110)
- Total: 140 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!