USC vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
USC Trojans (15-3, 4-1 PAC-12) vs. No. 12 Oregon Ducks (15-4, 4-2 PAC-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, OR
USC vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+370) | ORE: (-500)
Spread: USC: +9.5 (-110) | ORE: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: 70% | ORE: 30%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+23000) | ORE: (+1600)
USC vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
USC vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Oregon, 66-49, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2019.
- USC is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oregon.
- Oregon is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with USC.
- USC is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Oregon's last 13 games.
- USC defeated Stanford, 82-78 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Oregon defeated Washington, 64-61 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.