UNLV vs Colorado State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UNLV vs Colorado State Basketball Game Info
UNLV Rebels (1-5, 0-1 MWC) vs. Colorado State Rams (7-2, 4-1 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Moby Arena – Fort Collins, CO
UNLV vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+250) | CSU: (-310)
Spread: UNLV: +6.5 (-106) | CSU: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNLV: (39%) | CSU: (61%)
UNLV vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado State: 74.3%
UNLV vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado State defeated UNLV, 74-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 7, 2021.
- UNLV is 41-18 in the 59 all-time, head-to-head games against Colorado State.
- UNLV is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- UNLV is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- UNLV lost to Colorado State, 74-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Colorado State defeated UNLV, 76-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.