UNC vs Miami Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
UNC vs Miami Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (6-4, 1-2 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (4-4, 0-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center — Coral Gables, FL
UNC vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-172) | MIA: (+144)
Spread: UNC: -3.5 (-110) | MIA: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+2300) | MIA: (+8000)
UNC vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Miami, 94-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- North Carolina is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- North Carolina is 7-3 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- North Carolina defeated Notre Dame, 66-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Miami lost to Clemson, 66-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.