Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the North Carolina Tar Heels and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
The Tar Heels are 12.5-point road favorites against the Yellow Jackets. North Carolina is -110 to cover the spread, while Georgia Tech is -110 to cover as the 12.5 -point underdog.
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Week 4 college football matchup is set at 63.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Moneyline
The Tar Heels vs Yellow Jackets moneyline has North Carolina as a -500 favorite, while Georgia Tech is the +360 underdog at home.
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 30-22-3 in 55 all-time head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- North Carolina defeated Georgia Tech, 38-22, in their last meeting on Oct. 5, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia Tech's last six games against North Carolina.
- North Carolina is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against ACC opponents.
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-500) | GT: (+360)
Spread: UNC: -12.5 (-110) | GT: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (N/A) | GT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.