UNC vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Potential NCAA Tournament Championship Game
UNC vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Championship Game
No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (28-9) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (32-6)
Date: Monday, April 4, 2022
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, LA
UNC vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (N/A) | KAN: (N/A)
Spread: UNC: +3.5 (-110) | KAN: -3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
UNC vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 6-5 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas defeated North Carolina, 70-58, during their most recent meeting on March 24, 2013.
- North Carolina is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Carolina's last six games.
- Kansas is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Kansas' last 10 games.
UNC vs Kansas Stats
- North Carolina is averaging 82.5 points per game (PPG) and surrendering 66.0 PPG in the NCAA Tournament.
- Kansas is averaging 76.0 PPG and surrendering 59.8 PPG in the NCAA Tournament.
- North Carolina will play the No. 2 seeded Duke Blue Devils in the Final Four.
- Kansas will play the No. 2 seeded Villanova Wildcats in the Final Four.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.