Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UMass Minutemen vs New Mexico State Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UMass vs New Mexico State Point Spread
The Aggies are 6.5-point home favorites against the Minutemen. New Mexico State is -120 to cover the spread, while UMass is -102 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
UMass vs New Mexico State Over/Under
The over/under for the UMass vs New Mexico State Week 13 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
UMass vs New Mexico State Moneyline
The Minutemen vs Aggies moneyline has New Mexico State as a -265 favorite, while UMass is the +210 underdog on the road.
UMass vs New Mexico State Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between UMass and New Mexico State.
- UMass is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- New Mexico State is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UMass' last seven games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in each of New Mexico State's last five games as the favorite.
UMass vs New Mexico State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New Mexico State wins (73.6%)
UMass vs New Mexico State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MASS: (+210) | NMSU: (-265)
Spread: MASS: +6.5 (-102) | NMSU: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.