UConn vs UCF Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
UConn vs UCF Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
UConn Huskies (1-9, 0-5 Away) vs. UCF Knights (6-4, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bounce House – Orlando, FL
UConn vs UCF Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (+1800) | UCF: (-8000)
Spread: UCONN: +30.5 (-110) | UCF: -30.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
UConn vs UCF Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCF Knights win (98.9%)
UConn vs UCF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCF is 5-2 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against UConn.
- UCF defeated UConn, 56-21, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 28, 2019.
- UConn is 0-6 straight up in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of UConn's last seven games against UCF.
- UCF is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of UCF's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.