UConn vs USC College Basketball Game Info
Connecticut Huskies (2-0) vs. USC Trojans (3-0)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
UConn vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CONN: (-106) | USC: (-110)
Spread: CONN: +1.5 (-122) | USC: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CONN: (67%) | USC: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CONN: (+3600) | USC: (+5500)
UConn vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UConn vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first ever head-to-head matchup between UConn and USC.
- UConn is 1-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- USC is 2-1 ATS this season.
- UConn defeated Hartford, 69-57, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
- USC defeated BYU, 79-53, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Dec. 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!