UCLA vs UNLV Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 27 College Basketball Game
UCLA vs UNLV Basketball Game Info
No. 2 UCLA Bruins (5-1, 0-0 Away) vs. UNLV Rebels (4-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center — Las Vegas, NV
UCLA vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-630) | UNLV: (+450)
Spread: UCLA: -10.5 (-112) | UNLV: +10.5 (-108)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+1800) | UNLV: (+24000)
UCLA vs UNLV Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA Bruins win (78.1%)
UCLA vs UNLV Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- UCLA defeated UNLV, 71-54, in their last meeting on Nov. 15, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in six of UCLA's last eight games played on Saturday.
- The total has hit the under in five of UNLV's last six games.
- UCLA is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- UNLV is 1-5 ATS In its last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.