UCLA vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
No. 12 UCLA Bruins (20-5, 12-4 Pac-12) vs. Oregon Ducks (17-10, 10-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, OR
UCLA vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-154) | ORE: (+128)
Spread: UCLA: -3 (-110) | ORE: +3 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+2500) | ORE: (+20000)
UCLA vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA Bruins win (68.1%)
UCLA vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 90-38 in 128 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated UCLA, 84-81, in their last meeting on Jan. 13, 2022.
- UCLA is 7-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 1-4 ATS In its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of UCLA's last five home games against Oregon.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Oregon's last 20 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.