UAB vs Tulane Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
UAB vs Tulane Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
UAB Blazers (2-1, 1-1 Awar) vs. Tulane Green Wave (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Yulman Stadium – New Orleans, LA
UAB vs Tulane Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (+158) | TULN: (-196)
Spread: UAB: +4.5 (-115) | TULN: -4.5 (-105)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAB: (N/A) | TULN: (N/A)
UAB vs Tulane Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UAB: (43.0%) | Tulane: (57.0%)
UAB vs Tulane Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UAB and Tulane each have five wins against the other in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups.
- UAB defeated Tulane, 31-24, in their last meeting on Sept. 15, 2018.
- UAB is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Tulane.
- Tulane is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of UAB's last 18 games as the underdog.
- Tulane is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.