Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin Odds, Lines, Stream and Fight Info
Fury vs Wallin Fight Info
Lineal Heavyweight Title Bout
Tyson Fury (28-0-1, 20 KOs) vs. Otto Wallin (20-0-1, 13 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Fury vs Wallin Betting Odds
All Fury vs Wallin betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Fury: (-3500)
- Wallin: (+1300)
Fury vs Wallin Betting Trends & Stats
- Fury will put his lineal heavyweight title on the line in this fight.
- Neither fighter has suffered a loss yet, but Wallin has fought only once outside of Europe.
- The result of Wallin's lone fight in the United States was recorded as a "no contest," after he inadvertently head-butted his opponent in the first round.
- Fury's lone career tie came against heavyweight superstar Deontay Wilder, who he has set up a rematch with later this year.
- Wallin has not fought a bout since April 2018.
- Fury's last win came against Tom Schwartz, who he knocked out in the second round of their bout in June 2019.
Fury vs Wallin Prop Bet
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory - Tyson Fury: by KO/TKO (-310) – Even though neither fighter has lost in their respective boxing career, and their records aren't all too different, that can be deceiving. Fury has spent his time fighting some of boxing's biggest and best stars. Wallin's résumé in that regard, on the other hand, pales in comparison. As mentioned above, Wallin has fought just once outside of Europe and it didn't go so well. This will be his first fight on the biggest boxing stage in Las Vegas. Wallin has the advantage in reach (78 inches), but Fury has the advantage in pretty much every other area. Fury is one of the most technically-gifted and shifty heavyweights out there, so his strategy will likely revolve around controlling this fight with Wallin. Fury also showed the world he can take a punch from anyone after getting up from a Wilder haymaker.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.