Twins vs White Sox MLB Opening Day Game 2020 Info
2020 MLB Opening Day Game
Minnesota Twins (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Twins vs White Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: MIN: (-110) | CWS: (-104)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+144) | CWS: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIN: (50%) | CWS: (50%)
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Jose Berrios (14-8, 3.68 ERA) | CWS: Lucas Giolito (14-9, 3.41 ERA)
World Series Odds: MIN: (+1500) | CWS: (+3300)
Twins 2020 Win Total Odds: 34.5 Wins – Over: (-140) | Under: (+116)
White Sox 2020 Win Total Odds: 31.5 Wins – Over: (-130) | Under: (+108)
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Minnesota covered the spread (run line) in 53.3 percent of their games last season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The White Sox covered the spread (run line) in 48.4 percent of its games last season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Minnesota hit the over in 51.9 percent of their games last season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The White Sox hit the over in 48.4 percent of its games last season (No. 20 in MLB).
Twins vs White Sox Stats
- Minnesota averaged 5.73 runs per game last season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The White Sox averaged 4.40 runs per game last season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Minnesota allowed 4.71 runs per game last season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The White Sox allowed 5.17 runs per game last season (No. 22 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.