Twins vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, July 26
By David Hayes
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
Minnesota Twins (62-40, 31-19 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (45-55, 26-23 Home)
Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Twins vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-184) | CHW: (+158)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-132) | CHW: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 10 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 84% | CHW: 16%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Michael Pineda (6-5, 4.41 ERA) | CHW: Dylan Cease (1-2, 6.19 ERA)
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Minnesota's last five games.
- Minnesota is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the under in four of the White Sox's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the White Sox's last six home games.
Twins vs White Sox Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.75 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.21 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Michael Pineda is 2-3 with a 3.19 ERA in five career starts against the White Sox.
- Dylan Cease has never faced Minnesota, but he has a 1-0 record with a 5.40 ERA in his lone career MLB home start.
Twins vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Twins-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (White Sox) Total Runs : Under 4 (-110) – The White Sox's offense has been awful since the MLB All-Star Break and even worse as of late, averaging 1.33 runs per game over the last three contests. In its 14 games played since returning from the All-Star Break, Chicago has scored fewer than four runs in 10 of them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.