The Minnesota Twins will take on the Boston Red Sox in MLB action on Tuesday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Red Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (66-61) vs. Boston Red Sox (62-67)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-130) | BOS: (+110)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+150) | BOS: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 9.0 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Twins vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Chris Archer (2-7, 4.34 ERA) and Kutter Crawford (3-5, 5.30 ERA) answering the bell for the Boston Red Sox.
Twins vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.8%)
Twins vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite at -130 on the moneyline, while Boston is a +110 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Red Sox Spread
- Boston is +1.5 on the spread (-182 to cover) and Minnesota is +150 to cover the runline.
Twins vs Red Sox Over/Under
- Twins versus Red Sox on August 30 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over at +100 and the under set at -122.
Twins vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 45 wins in the 71 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win 38 times in 57 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 55 of their 117 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have won 23 of the 62 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (37.1%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Boston has a 12-24 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- Boston has played in 123 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-61-8).