The Minnesota Twins will face the Cleveland Guardians in MLB action on Friday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Guardians Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (69-67) vs. Cleveland Guardians (70-65)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Guardians Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-112) | CLE: (-104)
- Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-205) | CLE: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Twins vs Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Dylan Bundy (8-6) for the Minnesota Twins, and Cal Quantrill (11-5) for the Cleveland Guardians.
Twins vs Guardians Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (55.5%)
Twins vs Guardians Moneyline
- Cleveland is a -104 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -112 favorite at home.
Twins vs Guardians Spread
- Cleveland is -1.5 on the spread with +168 odds to cover, while Minnesota is +1.5 with -205 odds.
Twins vs Guardians Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Twins-Guardians on September 9, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Twins vs Guardians Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 46, or 62.2%, of the 74 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Minnesota has a mark of 47-29 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 61 of their 126 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Guardians have won three of the seven games they were the moneyline underdog this season (42.9%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -108 or longer, Cleveland has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- Cleveland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 16 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in two of those games (2-13-1).