Twins vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 24
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Minnesota Twins take on the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (26-16) vs. Detroit Tigers (14-27)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-245) | DET: (+200)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-118) | DET: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Sonny Gray (1-1), and Beau Brieske (0-3) taking the ball for the Detroit Tigers.
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (68.5%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Twins, Detroit is the underdog at +200, and Minnesota is -245 playing at home.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at the Twins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are -118 to cover the spread, and the Twins are -102.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- Twins versus Tigers, on May 24, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 18 wins in the 24 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Oddsmakers have given Minnesota the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -245 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 18 of their 39 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have gone 7-20 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 25.9% of those games).
- Detroit has a 1-3 record (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 39 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-25-0).