Twins vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 26
The Minnesota Twins are among the MLB squads busy on Thursday, versus the Kansas City Royals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Royals Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (27-17) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-28)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-184) | KC: (+154)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+122) | KC: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Twins vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will start Devin Smeltzer (1-0) against the Royals and Daniel Lynch (2-3).
Twins vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (59.7%)
Twins vs Royals Moneyline
The Twins vs Royals moneyline has Minnesota as a -184 favorite, while Kansas City is a +154 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Royals Spread
The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Royals are -146 to cover, and the Twins are +122.
Twins vs Royals Over/Under
A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Twins-Royals contest on May 26, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 19 wins in the 26 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Minnesota has won five of six games when listed as at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 41 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have put together an 8-22 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 26.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has played eight times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, and lost each game.
- Kansas City has played in 38 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-16-2).