Twins vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 8
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Friday slate includes the Minnesota Twins facing the Texas Rangers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Rangers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (47-38) vs. Texas Rangers (37-43)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Twins vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-116) | TEX: (-102)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+150) | TEX: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Twins vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Sonny Gray (4-1, 2.47 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Jon Gray (4-4, 3.96 ERA).
Twins vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (52.3%)
Twins vs Rangers Moneyline
- The Twins vs Rangers moneyline has Minnesota as a -116 favorite, while Texas is a -102 underdog at home.
Twins vs Rangers Spread
- The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Rangers. The Twins are +150 to cover the spread, while the Rangers are -182.
Twins vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Twins-Rangers on July 8, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Twins vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 29, or 64.4%, of the 45 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win 28 times in 44 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 34 of their 74 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have put together a 24-23 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 51.1% of those games).
- Texas is 24-21 (winning 53.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Texas has played in 77 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-37-6).