Twins vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 6
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Friday, the Minnesota Twins face the Oakland Athletics.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Athletics Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (15-11) vs. Oakland Athletics (10-15)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-184) | OAK: (+154)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+126) | OAK: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Twins vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Josh Winder (1-0), and Cole Irvin (2-1) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Twins vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (50.6%)
Twins vs Athletics Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Twins vs. Athletics reveal Minnesota as the favorite (-184) and Oakland as the underdog (+154) on the road.
Twins vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Minnesota is +126 to cover the runline.
Twins vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-Athletics on May 6 is 7.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Twins have been victorious in 10, or 62.5%, of the 16 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has played as a favorite of -184 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 12 of their 27 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have a 7-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 41.2% of those games).
- Oakland has a record of 4-6 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer (40%).
- Oakland has played in 22 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-12-0).