Tulane vs Ole Miss Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Tulane vs Ole Miss Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Tulane Green Wave (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Tulane vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULN: (+490) | MISS: (-750)
Spread: TULN: +14.5 (-114) | MISS: -14.5 (-106)
Total: 76.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TULN: (N/A) | MISS: (N/A)
Tulane vs Ole Miss Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulane: (11.2%) | Ole Miss: (88.8%)
Tulane vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ole Miss is 41-28 in 69 head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
- Ole Miss defeated Tulane, 39-0, in their last meeting on Sept. 22, 2012.
- Tulane is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 5-1 straight up in its last six games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Tulane's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ole Miss' last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.