Tulane vs USF Basketball Game Info
Tulane Green Wave (8-8, 3-8 American) vs. South Florida Bulls (7-6, 3-4 American)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Yuengling Center – Tampa, FL
Tulane vs USF Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+175) | USF: (-220)
Spread: TUL: +5 (-110) | USF: -5 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (47%) | USF: (53%)
Tulane vs USF Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Florida: 68.4%
Tulane vs USF Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Florida defeated Tulane, 66-52, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Tulane is 21-17 all-time in 38 head-to-head games against South Florida.
- Tulane is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of South Florida's last 10 games against Tulane.
- Tulane lost to UCF, 53-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
- South Florida lost to Houston, 82-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.