Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tulane Green Wave and East Carolina Pirates.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tulane vs East Carolina Point Spread
The Green Wave are 3.5-point road favorites against the Pirates. Tulane is -102 to cover the spread, while East Carolina is -120 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Tulane vs East Carolina Over/Under
The over/under for the Tulane vs East Carolina Week 5 college football matchup is set at 64.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Tulane vs East Carolina Moneyline
The Green Wave vs Pirates moneyline has Tulane as a -164 favorite, while East Carolina is the +134 underdog at home.
Tulane vs East Carolina Betting Trends
- East Carolina is 11-6 in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
- Tulane defeated East Carolina, 38-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 11, 2020.
- Tulane is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against East Carolina.
- East Carolina is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Tulane's last five road games against East Carolina.
- The total has hit the under in eight of East Carolina's last 10 games against Tulane.
Tulane vs East Carolina Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULN: (-164) | ECU: (+134)
Spread: TULN: -3.5 (-102) | ECU: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TULN: (N/A) | ECU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.