Troy vs BYU Game Info
College Football Week 4
Troy Trojans (1-0) vs. No. 18 BYU Cougars (1-0)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Troy vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TROY: (+410) | BYU: (-590)
Spread: TROY: +13.5 (+100) | BYU: -13.5 (-120)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TROY: (43%) | BYU: (57%)
Troy vs BYU Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Troy (16.4%) | BYU: (83.6%)
Troy vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever meeting between Troy and BYU.
- The total has hit the under in five of Troy's last seven road games.
- Troy is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games played in September
- BYU is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of BYU's last nine games.
- Troy defeated Middle Tennessee, 47-14, in Week 3 in its most recent game.
- BYU defeated Navy, 55-3, in Week 3 in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!