Trail Blazers vs Warriors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Portland Trail Blazers (11-14, 1-10 Away) vs Golden State Warriors (20-4, 13-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+870) | GSW: (-1500)
Spread: POR: +14.5 (-112) | GSW: -14.5 (-108)
Total: 216 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+10000) | GSW: (+600)
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (78.7%)
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Portland is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Portland's last five games.
- Golden State is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Golden State's last five games.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Stephen Curry — 27.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Andrew Wiggins — 18.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jordan Poole — 17.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Draymond Green — 7.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Stephen Curry — 4.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Andrew Wiggins — 4.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Jordan Poole — 3.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Draymond Green — 8.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.