Trail Blazers vs Hawks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (47-27, 18-18 Away) vs. Atlanta Hawks (27-48, 15-22 Home)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Location: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-156) | ATL: (+132)
Spread: POR: -3 (-110) | ATL: +3 (-110)
Total: 234.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 66% | ATL: 34%
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Betting Trends & Stats
- The Trail Blazers are 10-4 against the spread (ATS) as away favorites this season.
- Portland is 4-7 ATS over its last 11 games.
- The Trail Blazers are 19-8-1 ATS in non-conference games this season.
- Atlanta is 16-21 ATS in home games this season.
- The Hawks are 17-11 ATS in non-conference games this season.
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Hawks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trae Young Total Points + Assists: Over 27.5 (-112) – Trae Young has been on a tear lately. Since the All-Star Break, he is averaging more than 26 points and nine assists per game. And he's been even better lately, with at least 21 points and 11 assists in four straight games. Atlanta and Portland play at a quick pace, as both teams are in the Top-10 in field goals attempted per game this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.