Trail Blazers vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (18-13, 10-7 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (22-11, 9-7 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 26, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+180) | LAL: (-215)
Spread: POR: +5 (-110) | LAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (66%) | LAL: (34%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3600) | LAL: (+280)
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 29.0%
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Portland's last 18 games.
- Portland is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The Lakers are 1-5 ATS in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games.
- Portland lost to Denver, 111-106, in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
- The Lakers lost to Utah, 114-89, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!