Towson vs Florida Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5
Towson vs Florida Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Towson Tigers (3-1, 2-0 Away) vs. No. 9 Florida Gators (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Coverage: SEC Network
Towson vs Florida Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: TOWS: +38 (-110) | UF: -38 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOWS: 29% | UF: 71%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TOWS: N/A | UF: (+10000)
Towson vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This will be the first meeting between Towson and Florida.
- Towson is 1-9 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against FBS opponents.
- Florida is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against FCS opponents.
- Towson lost to Villanova, 52-45 (OT) at home in Week 4.
- Florida defeated Tennessee, 34-3, at home in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.