Tottenham vs Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Date & How to Watch Premier League Match on FanDuel
Tottenham vs Manchester City Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 1
Tottenham Hotspur (0-0-0, 0 points) vs. Manchester City (0-0-0, 0 points)
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium — London, England
Coverage: NBC Peacock
Tottenham vs Manchester City Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOT: (+450) | MCI: (-165) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: TOT: +1 (+130) | MCI: -1 (+175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+106)
Team to Score the First Goal: TOT: (+190) | MCI: (-210) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Tottenham vs Manchester City Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester City wins
Percentages: Tottenham (22%) | Manchester City (56%) | Draw (22%)
Tottenham vs Manchester City Betting Trends & Stats
- Tottenham finished in seventh place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with an 18-8-12 record (62 points) and a plus-23 goal differential.
- Manchester City finished in first place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with an 27-5-6 record (86 points) and a plus-51 goal differential.
- Tottenham is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester City is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester City is 5-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last 10 matches against Tottenham.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.