Titans vs Ravens AFC Divisional Round Game
2020 AFC Divisional Round Game
Tennessee Titans (9-7, 5-3 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (14-2, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Titans vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+360) | BAL: (-450)
Spread: TEN: +9.5 (-105) | BAL: -9.5 (-115)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (55%) | BAL: (45%)
Odds to Win AFC Championship: TEN (+1300) | BAL: (-135)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TEN: (+3000) | BAL: (+195)
Titans vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Tennessee's last 11 games.
- Baltimore is 9-1 ATS and 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Baltimore is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games played in January.
Titans vs Ravens Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 24.8 points per game (PPG) this season, including the playoffs (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 20.2 PPG this season, including the playoffs (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Baltimore averaged 33.2 PPG in the regular season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 17.6 PPG in the regular season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tennessee defeated the New England Patriots, 20-13, in the AFC Wild Card Game.
- Baltimore had a bye in the AFC Wild Card Round.
Titans vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Titans-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 Points (+150) – The Titans are coming off an inspiring road victory over the New England Patriots, but Tennessee draws another tough matchup against the Ravens here. Baltimore ended the regular season ranked No. 1 in offensive DVOA, No. 4 in defensive DVOA, and the Ravens closed out the season with 12 consecutive wins. Tennessee has been hot recently, winning six of its last eight games, but the Titans have not lost a game by more than 10 since Ryan Tannehill took over, so they should be able to keep this one within 13 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.