Titans vs Broncos NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Game Info
2020 NFL Season – Monday Night Football Week 1
Tennessee Titans (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 14, 2020
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Titans vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (-158) | DEN: (+134)
Spread: TEN: -3 (-105) | DEN: +3 (-115)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (71%) | DEN: (29%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+3000) | DEN: (+6000)
Titans vs Broncos Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Broncos
Titans vs Broncos Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Tennessee is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games against Denver.
- Denver is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Denver's last 11 games against Tennessee.
Titans vs Broncos Stats
- Tennessee averaged 24.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Denver averaged 17.6 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Titans vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Titans-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) Denver Broncos by 1-13 Points (+155) – The Titans made it to the AFC Championship Game last season, but there is an expected regression. The Broncos, on the other hand, spent the entire offseason upgrading the offense around promising young quarterback Drew Lock. Mile High is always one of the toughest places to play in the league, and if Denver's new high-octane offense can live up to the hype right out of the gate, the Broncos could walk away with a win in the home opener.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.