NBA action on Monday includes the Minnesota Timberwolves playing the San Antonio Spurs.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Timberwolves vs Spurs Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (39-30) vs. San Antonio Spurs (26-42)
- Date: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Timberwolves vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-245) | SA: (+200)
- Spread: MIN: -6 (-110) | SA: +6 (-110)
- Total: 238 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 37-30-2 against the spread this year.
- The Timberwolves' ATS record as 5-point favorites or more is 10-6-2.
- Out of 69 Minnesota games so far this season, 40 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 34-33-1 this year.
- The Spurs' ATS record as 5-point underdogs or greater is 17-9.
- There have been 33 San Antonio games (out of 68) that went over the total this year.
Timberwolves vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (51.4%)
Timberwolves vs Spurs Point Spread
The Timberwolves are at the Spurs, and favored by 6 points (-110 to cover). San Antonio, the underdog, is -110.
Timberwolves vs Spurs Over/Under
Timberwolves versus Spurs, on March 14, has an over/under of 238, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Spurs Moneyline
Minnesota is a -245 favorite on the moneyline, while San Antonio is a +200 underdog at home.