Timberwolves vs Jazz Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 31)
Timberwolves vs Jazz Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Minnesota Timberwolves (16-18, 6-8 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (25-9, 13-6 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Timberwolves vs Jazz Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+560) | UTAH: (-800)
Spread: MIN: +12 (-108) | UTAH: -12 (-112)
Total: 222 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIN: (+16000) | UTAH: (+1200)
Timberwolves vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (87.6%)
Timberwolves vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Minnesota's last 11 games.
- Utah is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Utah's last nine games against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Jazz Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell — 27.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Bojan Bogdanovic — 17.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Rudy Gobert — 16.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Rudy Gobert — 15.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Royce O'Neale — 5.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Donovan Mitchell — 3.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Donovan Mitchell — 6.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Royce O'Neale — 2.5: Over (-168) | Under (+136)
- Bojan Bogdanovic — 2.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.