Timberwolves vs Mavericks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Minnesota Timberwolves (15-15, 6-6 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (14-15, 7-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Timberwolves vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+102) | DAL: (-120)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-110) | DAL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 215 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIN: (+16000) | DAL: (+3600)
Timberwolves vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dallas Mavericks win (72.3%)
Timberwolves vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last seven games.
- Dallas is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in six of Dallas' last seven games against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Mavericks Prop Bets
- Karl Anthony Towns — 26.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- D'Angelo Russell — 21.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. — 19.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Karl Anthony Towns — 11.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Jaden McDaniels — 6.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Dorian Finney-Smith — 5.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jalen Brunson — 7.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- D'Angelo Russell — 6.5: Over (-102) | Under (-118)
- Karl Anthony Towns — 3.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.