Timberwolves vs Knicks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Minnesota Timberwolves (21-22, 9-12 Away) vs. New York Knicks (22-22, 11-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Coverage: NBA TV
Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-152) | NYK: (+128)
Spread: MIN: -3 (-110) | NYK: +3 (-110)
Total: 213 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIN: (+16000) | NYK: (+12000)
Timberwolves vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Knicks win (59.6%)
Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- New York is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of New York's last six games against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Knicks Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns — 23.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Anthony Edwards — 21.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- RJ Barrett — 20.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Julius Randle — 9.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Karl-Anthony Towns — 8.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Jarred Vanderbilt — 8.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- D'Angelo Russell — 7.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Julius Randle — 5.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
- Patrick Beverley — 4.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.