Tigers vs Reds Game Info
Detroit Tigers (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Tigers vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: DET: (+164) | CIN: (-190)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-116) | CIN: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): DET: (6%) | CIN: (94%)
Probable Pitcher: DET: Spencer Turnbull (3-17, 4.61 ERA) | CIN: Trevor Bauer (11-13, 4.48 ERA)
World Series Odds: DET: (+30000) | CIN: (+2300)
Mike Moustakas Injury Status
The Reds have scratched Mike Moustakas from Sunday's lineup. The team has not yet provided a reason for the move. Nick Senzel will enter the lineup in center field, while Josh VanMeter moves to cover for Moustakas at second base.
Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends
- Detroit covered the spread (run line) in 41.0 percent of its games last season (No. 30 in MLB) and in one of their two 2020 games.
- Cincinnati covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games last season (No. 14 in MLB) and in one of their two 2020 games.
- Detroit hit the over in 46.7 percent of its games last season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Cincinnati hit the over in 39.6 percent of its games last season (No. 30 in MLB).
Tigers vs Reds Stats
- Detroit averaged 3.61 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB) and they scored 6 runs last game.
- Cincinnati averaged 4.33 runs per game last season (No. 25 in MLB) and they scored 4 runs last game.
- Detroit surrendered 5.68 runs per game last season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Cincinnati surrendered 4.39 runs per game last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!