Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Phillies Game Info
Detroit Tigers (12-14, 6-9 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (16-12, 11-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Tigers vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+166) | PHI: (-194)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-122) | PHI: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 19% | PHI: 81%
Starting Pitcher: DET: Spencer Turnbull (1-2, 2.77 ERA) | PHI: Vince Velasquez (1-0, 1.99 ERA)
Tigers vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- Detroit is 4-2 straight up in its last six road games against Philadelphia.
Tigers vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Tigers-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (-105) – The Tigers have proven to be one of the worst first-inning offenses in the MLB this season. Detroit has scored in just 15.38 percent of its total first innings thus far, along with only 6.67 percent of away first frames on the year. However, the Tigers have been stingy on the other side of their first-inning efforts, allowing opponents to score in just 20.0 percent of first innings on the road this season.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!