Tigers vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 15
By Duel Staff
The Detroit Tigers are among the MLB squads in action on Sunday, up against the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Tigers vs Orioles Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (11-23) vs. Baltimore Orioles (14-20)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-148) | BAL: (+126)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+146) | BAL: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Tigers vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tigers will give the ball to Tarik Skubal (2-2) against the Orioles and Tyler Wells (1-2).
Tigers vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (56.8%)
Tigers vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +126 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a -148 favorite at home.
Tigers vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at the Tigers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are -176 to cover the spread, and the Tigers are +146.
Tigers vs Orioles Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Tigers-Orioles game on May 15, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Tigers vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Tigers have been victorious in four, or 36.4%, of the 11 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 11 of their 34 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have won 11 of the 31 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (35.5%).
- In the 33 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-22-2).