Thunder vs Nets Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (20-16, 8-10 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (16-19, 9-7 Home
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Thunder vs Nets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (-136) | BKN: (+116)
Spread: OKC: -2.5 (-110) | BKN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 215.5– Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: 76% | BKN: 24%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: OKC: (+21000) | BKN: (+6500)
Thunder vs Nets Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oklahoma City's last seven games.
- Brooklyn is 0-6 ATS in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 home games.
Thunder vs Nets Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 108.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 109.7 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 111.7 PPG (No. 18 in the NBA).
Thunder vs Nets Prop Bet
All Thunder-Nets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Player Points Matchbet B: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander to Outscore Danilo Gallinari (-166) — On the second leg of a back-to-back, which also comes as the third game in four days, the Thunder are likely to get more energy and production from the 21-year-old Gilgeous-Alexander than from 31-year-old Gallinari, who has also dealt with injuries recently. In his five games played on zero days of rest this season, SGA has averaged 21.4 PPG while Gallinari has averaged 18.7 PPG in his three games on zero rest. SGA has also averaged 24.2 PPG over his last 10 performances, while Gallinari is averaging just 16.7 PPG over the same stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.