Thunder vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6, 5-1 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (6-7, 3-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Thunder vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+380) | DEN: (-490)
Spread: OKC: +9.5 (-106) | DEN: -9.5 (-114)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: (43%) | DEN: (57%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: OKC: (+25000) | DEN: (+2100)
Thunder vs Nuggets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Thunder vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma City's last six games.
- Denver is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Denver's last 16 games.
- Oklahoma City defeated Chicago in overtime, 127-125, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Denver lost to Utah, 109-105, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.