Santos vs Teixeira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 13 — Light Heavyweight Main Event
Thiago "Marreta" Santos (21-7-0, 15 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Glover Teixeira (31-7-0, 18 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Santos vs Teixeira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 13 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Thiago Santos (-230)
- Glover Teixeira (+184)
Method of Victory:
- Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Santos by Points : (N/A)
- Santos by Submission: (N/A)
- Teixeira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Teixeira by Points : (N/A)
- Teixeira by Submission: (N/A)
Santos vs Teixeira Prediction
UFC Vegas 13 Santos-Teixeira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Thiago Santos (79%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (88%)
Santos vs Teixeira Betting Trends & Stats
- Thiago Santos lost to Jon Jones, by split decision, in his most recent bout on July 6, 2019.
- Glover Teixeira defeated Anthony Smith, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May 13, 2020.
- Santos averages 4.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Teixeira averages 3.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Santos averages 2.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Teixeira averages 3.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Santos has a 68% takedown defense rate.
- Teixeira has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.