Cover Photo: Getty Images
Texas vs TCU Game Info
No. 2 Texas Longhorns (19-16) vs. No. 1 TCU Horned Frogs (23-13)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Texas vs TCU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: TEX: Pick 'Em (-110) | TCU: Pick 'Em (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 54% | TCU: 46%
Texas vs TCU Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas is 16-19 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- TCU is 18-18 ATS this season.
- Texas is 10-9 ATS against Big 12 opponents on the season.
- TCU is 5-1 straight up on neutral courts this season.
- TCU is 3-0 ATS in its last three games against Texas.
- Texas beat No. 4-seed Colorado, 68-55, to advance to the NIT semifinals.
- TCU beat No. 2-seed Creighton, 71-58, in the NIT quarterfinals.
Texas vs TCU Prop Bet
All Texas-TCU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (TCU) Total Points: Over 69.5 (-110) – In the last three matchups between these two teams, TCU has scored an average of 73.6 points per game (PPG). On the season, TCU is averaging 74.6 PPG. Texas' defense is also allowing its opponents to take 56.2 field goal attempts per game (116th in the NCAA), so TCU should get ample opportunity to put the ball in the hoop.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.