Texas vs Seton Hall Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 9 College Basketball Game
Texas vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Texas Longhorns (6-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 23 Seton Hall Pirates (7-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center — Newark, NJ
Texas vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: TEX: (-110) | HALL: (-110)
Spread: TEX: -1 (-105) | HALL: +1 (-115)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+1800) | HALL: (N/A)
Texas vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Seton Hall Pirates win (55.9%)
Texas vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Seton Hall.
- Texas defeated Seton Hall, 70-62, in their last meeting on Dec. 4, 2004.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas' last seven games played in December.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seton Hall's last five games.
- Texas is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Seton Hall is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.