Texas vs KSU Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Texas Longhorns (11-5, 5-4 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (5-15, 1-10 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, KS
Texas vs KSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-1500) | KSU: (+870)
Spread: TEX: -13.5 (-110) | KSU: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (75%) | KSU: (25%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+1700) | KSU: (+20000)
Texas vs KSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 6.5%
Texas vs KSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Kansas State, 82-67, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Texas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Kansas State.
- Kansas State is 22-19 in the 41 all-time, head-to-head games against Texas.
- Texas lost to Oklahoma State, 75-67 (2OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Kansas State lost to then-No. 13 Texas Tech, 73-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!